Following the debut of Spring/Summer 2014 runway collections, A-list celebrities already have their hands on next season’s premium pieces. Always ahead of the curve, some celebrities are predictable in their trend approach, while other are using the season’s most exciting trends to push the envelope and make a bold statement as they walk the red carpet.
See who's got their hands on the spring/summer 2014 collections first.
With London Fashion Week officially coming to a close, it’s time to reflect on our 6 favorite trends of the past week:
1. Feminine Florals – Bold graphic motifs gave floral prints an updated modern feel. Oversized florals were spotlighted in Paul Smith’s collection.
2. Peek-a-boo Designs – Sheer chiffon layers, masked skirts and glittering bodices hinting at what lies beneath
3. Opposites Attract – Tom ford offered skin-tight, sensual shapes crafted to empower women while Paul Smith went with a fresh, clean, crisp all white collection.
4. Shine On – Tom Ford’s curve-hugging mosaic designs presented a modern and flattering twist on the traditional blingy styles of past seasons.
5. A Classic Reinvented – A staple for almost every fashion season, Tom Ford reinvented the Bomber Jacket by emphasizing the shoulders and adding leather detailing.
6. Color, Color, Color – Paul Smith’s Spring collection came alive with opulent and vibrant colors paired with the classic tailored silhouettes that the brand is known best for.
For more of our favorite looks from London Fashion Week, make sure to visit our Pinterest page: http://www.pinterest.com/crystalslv/
Shop Nanatte Lepore's feminine take on current trends with her Summer Sale going on NOW! The entire Summer Collection and Spring accessory line is up to 40% off select styles!
The Summer Collection is available at the Nanatte Lepore boutique at The Shops at Crystals.
The Crystals Magazine offers readers a chance to indulge in the finest offerings available to them when they shop at Crystals. Read about fashion trends, discover the most coveted accessories of the season, or uncover Crystals exclusive dining options. The Crystals Magazine is available in-room at select MGM properties.
The Crystals Magazine offers readers a chance to indulge in the finest offerings available to them when they shop at Crystals. Read about fashion trends, discover the most cov...
This Spring fashion is about function, fun and florescent colors. Spring trends are often focused on lace, florals and prints but this year, bright colors are an absolute must-have! Yes, glowing bright, striking bold colors.
The signature Saint Laurent unisex Duffle Bag is fashions perfect blend of function, fun and florescent. This bag is not only an example of exquisite design and craftsmanship, but also provides a bold pop of color to polish any spring wardrobe.
This collection is available at the Saint Laurent boutique at The Shops at Crystals.